This is an important announcement!
Clean & Refill Policy
How to Clean Your Bottle
- Put it in your dishwasher
- Fill the bottle half full with warm tap water.
- Add two drops of dishwashing detergent and 1 Tbsp. of vinegar.
- Put your hand over the top of the bottle or seal it with the lid.
- Shake the bottle vigorously.
- Empty the bottle and inspect it. If there is still an oily residue, repeat the steps.
- Rinse the bottle holding it under the running tap. After the bottle is full, sudsy water will come out of the top. Keep running the water into the bottle until no more suds appear.
- Dump all the water out of the bottle.
- Make sure bottle dries completely.