Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
We always talk about the health benefits your body gains when adding our olive oil to your daily diet. Did you know that adding Balsamic Vinegar is also beneficial. Here is a list of how your health can improve when adding Balsamic Vinegar.
- Balsamic is an antiglycemic. It helps to regulate and plateau blood sugars for up to 5 hours after consumption.
- Helps aid digestion with Acetic acid (a probiotic) and boosts activity of pepsin to allow protein absorption and improve metabolism.
- Can help lower or maintain Cholesterol.
- May help improve skin health because of the antimicrobial compounds found in Balsamic Vinegar.
- May reduce Blood Pressure and Hypertension, and helps repair damage from free radicals and reduce hardening of the arteries and the effects of aging.
- Contains Biophenols which are antioxidants that protect from heart disease, cancers and inflammation.
- Supports weight loss by helping to feel more full from the probiotic compounds.
- Is a good source of Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Phosphorus and Magnesium.