You have no items in your shopping cart.
Blood Orange-Soy Salmon
- 2 4-oz. fillets of salmon, preferably wild, skin-on
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small piece ginger peeled and minced
- 1 blood orange (half zested and juiced, half sliced into thin rounds)
- 2 tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1-2 tsp(s) Asian chili sauce (depending on taste)
- 1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, blood orange zest and juice, olive oil and chili sauce in a large bowl. Whisk until well-incorporated. Place salmon, flesh-side down in the marinade, gently pressing salmon down to ensure that all of it is exposed to the marinade. Allow to marinate like this in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Once salmon has marinated, place fillets, skin-side down in a glass baking dish. top each fillet with 1-2 slices of blood orange and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until fish is cooked to desired done-ness.